Tips for Selling Real Estate in Vermont
- Consider your property an investment and treat it like an item for sale. Detach your emotions from the property.
- Pack it up. This will save you time when it sells and buyers will be able to visualize living in the space better. Less is more!
- Consider the value of The First Impression. Do what it takes to make the property appealing from the first sight.
- Be prepared to have the property shown daily.
- Be proactive and prepare the property for transfer by:
Click on the following link to access a more complete guide to selling.